Choosing the correct sanitary ware is very important if mobility is limited, so our displays include a selection of useful ideas to make life a little easier.
- Raised height toilet pans give an extra 2" height compared to most modern toilets, which is a great advantage for anyone with hip or knee problems, or using a wheelchair. Available in a range of both modern and traditional styles, in close coupled and back to wall formats
- Paddle style flush levers offer an easier alternative to push buttons
- Sensor flushes are becoming very popular - a hygienic and easy to use flushing method ideal for anyone with mobility difficulties, including arthritis sufferers who struggle with modern push buttons. Sensor technology is also offered on illuminated mirrors & cabinets, and sensor controlled basin taps
- Ergonomic washbasins are shaped to allow wheelchair users to use the basin more effectively, and come in a range of popular styles
- Low surface temperature radiators and heated towel rails offer a safer heating solution for both people prone to falls, and young children